Discover the joys of canyoning. For people with some water confidence and reasonable fitness, with a big focus on fun. No experience necessary. Our Wanaka canyons are great for groups, teenage families, suitable for age 12 years and over.
Our most popular trip involving several abseils, lots of sliding, jumps big and small (optional), zip-lines and a few other things besides.
No experience required. We teach you a lot and our guides are great at pitching trips at your level. A great all-round trip with high excitement and heaps of fun, in a unique and fabulous setting.
- A Wanaka Canyon
- $280 per person. 9 am to 5 pm approx.
- $260 half-day option. 5 hours approx.*
- $250 per group extra guide for non swimmers
*Half day trips generally depart at midday.
An exquisitely beautiful canyon in the heart of West Coast rain forest.
Explore deep pools nestled in amongst a stupendous sculptured stone scape. Jump, swim and abseil the most beautiful abseil of your life.
- A West Coast canyon
- $340* per person. 9am to 5:30pm approx.
- $320 per group extra guide for non-swimmers
* High water flow / double guide rates may apply with consultation, usually early season, $440 per person.
One of the most beautiful canyons we have seen.
Emerald pools and incredible sculpted rock passages, all set in deepest rainforest. Probably our wettest trip, this canyon seems especially made for jumping! Sporty fun in the most fantastic setting imaginable.
- A Haast Pass Canyon
- $290* per person. 9am to 4 pm approx.
- $270* half-day option. 5 hours approx.**
* High water flow / double guide rates may apply with consultation, usually early season, $390 pp Full Day, $370 pp Half Day.
**Half-day trips generally leave at midday and require a minimum of four people to run.