What to bring
- Please bring with you a swimsuit or something to wear under the wetsuit.
- A towel for afterwards.
- Any medication if required.
- We supply footwear (shoes get very wet).
- Please do not bring valuables with you.
- Lunch and all equipment is provided.
- Glasses can be worn but we advise securing with straps, contact lenses are better.
- Trips can run with higher water levels in consultation with clients, rates may vary depending on the trip and numbers.
- Digital photos and videos are available. The cost is $15 per person. You can pay at the start of your trip. Downloads to a personal memory device are free (USB recommended). Uploads via internet cost $10 as the movie files are large. We also have 8 GB USB cards available for $20. You can bring your waterproof camera or Go Pro on the trip at your own risk. You will need to bring your own attachments. The canyon is not the place to learn how to use these devices– please make sure you know how to use your equipment before you arrive. We’ve put together some tips to help you make the most of your GoPro in the canyon here.
Deep Canyon Meeting Place
Our office and meeting place is situated at 100 Ardmore St. See map below: