Test yourself on our more adventurous trips… For people with good fitness, swimming ability and a head for heights. Trips suitable for age 14 years and over.
Steeper and deeper! Exciting abseils in strong water flows take you into and behind spectacular waterfalls.
A longer day linking into our Niger Stream trip with its many jumps and slides – you get a lot of everything! A big day of hands-on action with enormous amounts of fun!
- A Wanaka canyon.
- Season 15 Oct to 20 April.
- $340 per person, min 2 people.
- 9 am to 5 pm approx.
A stonking all round adventure with high water flows and a dramatic location.
Massive blue pools with some exciting jumps. Big-canyon atmosphere at an intermediate level, with a spectacular exit.
- A Wanaka canyon.
- Season 15 Dec to 20 April.
- $390* per person, min 6 people.
- 9am to 4pm approx
* High water flow / double guide rates may apply with consultation, usually early season, $490 per person.
Deep and dramatic without being too gnarly, the emphasis here is less on jumping and more on abseiling – start small and finish big! A committing and spectacular trip with a real taste of wilderness canyoning.
- A Haast Pass Canyon.
- Season 1 Nov to 15 April.
- Full canyon $340* per person, min 4 people. 9am to 4pm approx.
- Lower section $310** half-day option, min 4 people. 5 hours approx.*
Ultimate satisfaction adventure in a sensational alpine wilderness. Heli in, descend an amazing water-carved ravine and then jet-boat out!
Slide down perfect water chutes,abseil down huge waterfalls, jump into crystal pools – and do it all day! No one but us has been in this canyon. It is a hidden and mysterious place of immense beauty – a unique and special trip unlike any other.
- A Haast Pass Canyon
- Season 15 Oct to 15 April.
- $1380 per person, min 2 people, includes jet and helicopter & 2 guides.
- 7am to 6pm approx