A CANYON DESCENT IS A COMMITTING ADVENTURE. YOU SHOULD BE AN ACTIVE PERSON READY TO TAKE ON A CHALLENGE. WATER CONFIDENCE IS AN ADVANTAGE.
- Do you have any medical or physical conditions we should know about (e.g. asthma, diabetes, dodgy knee or back…)? Please tell us.
- Please advise if you are non swimmer or afraid of heights.
- Make sure you understand what your guide tells you. Ask if you don’t.
- Follow your guides instructions.
- Be prepared for BIG FUN.
I accept the following conditions:
- Deep Canyon reserve the right to cancel trips if the minimum number is not reached, or if weather or any other situation should demand this.
- Deep Canyon and its agents finalize all arrangements upon the express condition that they shall not be liable for illness, injury, accident, death, accidental loss or delay.
- I release Deep Canyon from all liability, claims, actions or debts that may arise as a result of my participation in activities arranged for me by Deep Canyon.
- I have read and agree to all the conditions stated. (You will be asked to sign next to your name at the commencement of the trip).
- If you have booked and do not show for your trip there will be no refund.
- You can cancel at no charge up to 24 hours prior to your trip. To do so phone us 0274437921 or +64 3 443 7922. Refunds within 24 hours of the trip are at our discretion.
- Trips cancelled by us prior to departure [for weather etc], incur no charge, i.e. full refund…
- Trips not completed for safety reasons, no refund.
- We are happy to keep you informed and feel free to call a day or two in advance and we can let you know the conditions.
Deep Canyon Meeting Place
Our office and meeting place is situated at 100 Ardmore St. See map below: